- Cycle: Bachlor.
- Domain: Natural and life sciences.
- Branch:Biological sciences.
- Specialty: Biochemistry.
- Duration: 3 years.
About the course
Aim of the course
- Provide basic training in the various fields of Biochemistry, focusing on current concepts and methodological developments of major disciplines which are enzymatic engineering, genetic engineering, microbial biochemistry etc.,
- Obtaining a diverse composition that touches approach the integral molecular and cellular aspects of the living being.
- Rely on the scientific skills of the Teacher-researchers and Teachers of Biology of the Abdelhafidh Boussouf University Center -Mila in collaboration with other universities in response to the real needs of the socio-economic sector in terms of young graduates in this specialty.
The biochemistry course has a fundamental and practical training, which enables future graduates to acquire solid knowledge in the specialty. These facilitate professional integration into a wide range of occupations in the biological sciences.This master therefore offers high-level mathematics training centered on the modeling and simulation of complex phenomena.
Dissertation (End of study project)
The end-of-study project mainly consists of laboratory internships with field surveys and data analysis. These steps allow future licensees a grip, a mastery of analysis techniques. In addition, it provides them with the opportunity to write reports with the aim of quickly entering the world of work. Or pursuing master’s studies.
Program (Taught modules)
To download PDF: ……..
The program of the “Biochemistry License” course is designed to allow students wishing to continue their Masters studies in the specialties of “Biological Science” such as: Fundamental Biochemistry, Applied Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Pharmacology etc…
The Biochemistry course integrating both fundamental and practical training, will allow the professional integration of students in a wide range of professions in biological sciences:
- Health sector (hospitals, analysis laboratories) and paramedical.
- Socio-economic sector (pharmaceutical, food industry, water …).