- Cycle: Master.
- Domain: Natural and life sciences.
- Branch: Ecology and environment.
- Specialty: Ecosystem protection.
- Duration: 2 years.
About the course
Aim of the course
The objective of this training is to prepare future researchers and managers to the functioning of ecosystems jobs. In a changing environment both from the physical aspect (climate) and from the social expectations’ aspect (production, protection functions, impact of management and practices….). It aims to train students to study the functioning of ecosystems, with a view of implementing research initiation skills and the acquisition of environmental engineering techniques to ensure their preservation, management and/or the restoration of natural ecosystems.
This proposed study will train students in ecology and environment to fill the lack of qualified technical staff and future teacher-researchers who may have skills in:
- Diagnosis of different pathologies affecting ecosystems.
- Sustainable management of ecosystems and conservation of biodiversity.
- Ability to preserve, protect and restore ecosystems.
- Develop research skills and with a socio-economic sector (Livestock, Environment, agronomy), will contribute to the sustainable development of the country.
Dissertation (End of study project)
The end-of-study project mainly consists of laboratory work with surveys and data analysis allowing future graduates to master the analytical techniques, the introduction to research, and to write dissertations and reports. These steps will guide them to facilitate their integration into the working world or to pursue doctoral studies.
Program (Taught modules)
To download PDF: ……..
The Master Protection of Ecosystems program is designed to allow students, to pursue their studies in 3rd cycle BMD Doctorate in the fields of “Ecological and environmental sciences” Those fields are related to environmental pollution, resources and biodiversity of natural systems, etc. …
To train executives in the fields of research and development for the public and private service such as:
- Spatial Planning, Environment, forests, water resources, Agriculture.
- Start up and Design offices.