- Cycle: Bachlor.
- Domain: Science and Technology.
- Branch:Mechanical energetic Engineering.
- Specialty: Mechanical energetic Engineering.
- Duration: 3 years.
About the course
Aim of the course
The goal of the training is to give the opportunity to an academic bachelor’s in energy holder in mechanical engineering to acquire the competencies of any graduate in energy mechanics. He will be able to assess the energy balance in any mechanical system, consuming or generating energy in any form, and be able to determine its vitality or its failure.
The proposed bachelor’s in Mechanical Energetic allows the holder of this diploma to adapt as quickly as possible in the various jobs related to the production, generation, transmission, conversion and use of energy. Because our training is based on industrial air conditioning, cold production, heating, domestic air conditioning, thermal energy, solar energy, hydraulic, geothermal, wind turbines, and motors.
In addition, a graduate with a specialization in energetic mechanical engineering will be able to adapt easily and build skills in all fields related to energy. This is a result of a solid training in thermodynamics, applied thermodynamics, heat transfer, fluid mechanics, turbine machines, motors, renewable energy, and cold engineering.
The academic bachelor in energetic prepares for Masters in different fields through a rich program in terms of basic education. In other words, this training prepares the graduate to integrate various potential activity sectors:
- Design offices, Characterization analysis, Consulting expertise;
- PME in mechanical engineering industries.
- Maintenance of machinery, etc.
Dissertation (End of study project)
The theme related to the End of the program project is a choice of the instructor and a student (or a group of students: binomial or even trinomial). The subject background must fit the training objectives and the actual skills of the student (Bachelor level). It is also better that this theme considers the social and economic environment of the institution. In addition, the nature of the project sometimes requires that it is presented into several parts.
Program (Taught modules)
To download : Click Here
The Bachelor in energy program trains for Masters in different fields through its rich program and basic education.
This program offers real professional opportunities in many sectors, such as:
- Transport of all types of fluids (water, gas, petroleum, pressurized water).
- Thermal power stations.
- Solar and hydraulic power stations, gas power stations and thermal engine groups.
- Cold, production and distribution, liquefaction of natural gas and its derivatives.
- Liquefaction of air and its components for industry and medicine.