- Cycle: Master.
- Domain: Science and Technology.
- Branch: Electromechanical.
- Specialty: Electromechanical.
- Duration: 2 years.
About the course
Aim of the course
The program in Electromechanics is about the Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. At the end of this training, the students will assimilate the essential concepts of Mechanics (Resistance of materials, Mechanical construction, Technical drawing, Turbomachinery, Internal combustion engine,). In addition, they will acquire solid foundations in Electronics, Automation and Electrotechnics (Analog and digital electronics, Electrical and Electronic Measurements, Power electronics, Electrical Machines, Electrotechnical Materials, Energy Production, Control Systems, Industrial Regulation, Automation and Industrial IT, etc.).Through several lessons, the students will learn how to solve problems related to the field of energy and conversion about electrical form to the mechanical form and conversely (Energy conversion, Control of electromechanical drives, Thermal transfer, Hydraulic and pneumatic).
Several objectives are expected from this training which aims to instill in students a practical and diversified know-how, in this case:
- Organize the maintenance of electromechanical systems, learn how to read diagrams, choose the appropriate equipment and enforce standards, and directives.
- Master the control functions of electric drive systems, master the electronic control circuits of electrical power installations, learn the functions of electronics, and master the operation of electric machines.
- Choose control laws, choose the sensors and actuators necessary for regulation, implement the chosen solution, and master the operating diagnostic tools.
At the end of the program, the graduates will have the opportunity to:
- Enter the industrial world to carry out one of the many activities in which Electromechanics are in high demand. Indeed, Electromechanics is omnipresent in our daily lives. Just think of all the electrical machines and means of transport that we use regularly.
Graduates who wish to join the professional world will be able to:
- Carry out specialized tests and controls and check the conformity of equipment with the specifications in accordance with current standardization.
- Record the results of tests, trials and controls in a report and define procedures.
- Analyze the causes of breakdowns, failures, and propose improvements.
- Ensure the maintenance of machines and electrical equipment.
- Participate in drawing up specifications and technical files.
- Assist in the study of preliminary drafts and projects.
- Constantly update their knowledge of technological developments.
Dissertation (End of study project)
The 4th semester of a research master is devoted to carrying out research work on a theoretical subject, preparation, internship in a company leading to a dissertation and a defense.
Program (Taught modules)
To download : Click Here
The knowledge acquired will enable graduates to get involved in other fields such as: electronics, electrical engineering, mechanics, automation, etc. The knowledge acquired both theoretically and practically, will allow students to move towards a doctorate as well.
- Possibility of recruitment in different sectors in relation to the title of the training.
- Recruitment of graduates of this specialty in other sectors, namely:
◦ Production and distribution of electrical energy,
◦ Naval industry,
◦ Chemical industry,
◦ Oil industry,
◦ Pharmaceutical industry,
◦ Food industry,
◦ Hydraulic installations,
◦ Field of new energies,
- Implicit potentials in this training for business creation as well as the creation of Start-ups.