- Cycle: Bachelor.
- Domain: Foreign Letters and Languages.
- Branch: French Language.
- Specialty: /.
- Duration: 3 years.
About the course
Aim of the course
The proposed academic degree is multidisciplinary. It enables learners to acquire language, discursive, linguistic and methodological skills in the language. It combines language skills with operational skills in areas of application and research. It allows those who are attracted by the study of languages and who consider the international space as their field of action to value this passion without necessarily being destined for teaching.
It also allows those who are attracted by research to continue their studies (Master’s degree) in the different universities of the country or abroad. (The LMD system promotes student mobility and facilitates comparisons and equivalences with European diplomas).
The proposed training aims at introducing knowledge of English as a foreign language — linguistics, didactics, literature and civilization; introduction to the study of texts and language development; acquisition of bibliographic and documentary research techniques; learning of scientific writing techniques in the field of language sciences. Thus, students will be able to operate in various fields, in particular in the field of teaching. As this training draws heavily on intercultural approach and communication skills, students will have to master English as a foreign language in its entire linguistic dimension, semantic and cultural and will be endowed with a general culture that will allow them to integrate more into the professional space.
Dissertation (End of study project)
After completing 6 semesters, the student will obtain bachelor degree.
Program (Taught modules)
To download PDF: Click Here
It is certain that the academic degree in English opens up a number of choices for students, because it is part of the LMD system, which is characterized by interdisciplinarity. As a result, this License is available for several gateways:
- EFL Master in Didactics.
- Master in Language Sciences
It would also be possible to switch to other specialties in other higher education institutions offering similar training opportunities
At the end of this training, holders of the Master’s degree, language science & didactics option, will have the opportunity to practice in different sectors, mainly:
- Higher education and scientific research,
- National education (public and private).
- Vocational training centers.
- Book businesses such as the development and publishing of specialty books and manuals.
- Foreign language dissemination centers such as cultural, national and foreign centres.
- Communication professions (journalism and media).
- Foreign companies and import-export…..
- Professional integration: a master’s degree in language sciences offers great recruitment opportunities in both teaching as well as administrative and social sectors.