Missions of the Vice-Rectorate
The Vice Rectorate of Postgraduate, Scientific Research and External Relations is responsible for the following missions:
- Follow-up of matters related to the conduct of specialized postgraduate courses, and ensure the application of the regulations in force in this area.
- Follow-up the research activities of laboratories and research units and elaborate the balance sheets in coordination with the institutes.
- Carry out activities to promote the results of scientific research.
- Promote the university’s relations with its socio-economic environment and initiate partnership programs.
- Initiate actions to promote exchanges and cooperation with other higher education establishments in teaching and research.
- Collection and dissemination of information regarding research activities carried out by the university.
- Ensure the follow-up of teacher’s development and retraining programs and ensure their consistency.
- Follow-up the functioning of the university’s scientific council and keep its archives.
The vice-rectorate is supported by three offices:
- Office of postgraduate and specialized postgraduate.
- Office of research activities and promotion of its results.
- Office External relations.