- Cycle: Master.
- Domain: Economic, commercial and management sciences.
- Branch: Management Sciences.
- Specialty: Financial Management.
- Duration: 2 years.
About the course
Aim of the course
This training aims at the Algerian university responding to the aspirations of society, and gradually matching with the global system of higher education. The goals of this master can be divided into general goals and special goals.
- Ensuring a qualitative training that takes into account ensuring that social demand is met in the area of enrollment in higher education;
- Achieving a mutual and actual effect with the social and economic environment, by developing all possible interactions between the university and the world that surrounds it;
- Development of mechanisms for continuous adaptation to the development of occupations;
- Establishing management foundations based on consultation and participation;
- Enabling the Algerian University and university students to open up to global development, especially in the field of science and technology;
- Supporting and promoting cultural values at the Algerian University …
- Enabling the student with the skills related to financial and accounting management and costs.
- Studying the needs of financial institutions and planning them efficiently.
- Choosing the best opportunities for dealing with banks and various financial markets.
- Be able to understand the foundations of budget preparation, its advantages and disadvantages, and its most prominent problems.
- Studying the various sources of financing, cash flows and means of investment of all kinds.
- Study the commercial accounts of companies and understand the sources of determining the financial positions of companies
- Understand the types of costs, income statements, cost accounting, its benefits, and the value chain.
- Studying and analyzing financial statements, capital structure, profitability ratios and transactions in stocks.
- Understand the stages of capital budgets, inflation, risk types and pricing methods.
A financial management specialization falls within the Division of Management Sciences of the Institute of Economic, Commercial and Management Sciences, and it is one of the specializations that adopt the applied side as much as it depends on the theoretical side, and therefore we expect the graduate to be able to go into the field of work in banks and internal and global financial markets, or Continue academic research and work in the field of teaching in the higher education sector, which currently suffers from a significant shortage of highly qualified human resources specialized in the financial field.
Dissertation (End of study project)
An intern in an institution that culminates in a discussion note.
Program (Taught modules)
To download PDF: Click here
Continue academic research and work in the field of teaching in the higher education sector, which currently suffers from a significant shortage of highly qualified human resources specialized in the financial field.
We expect the graduate to be able to enter the field of work in banks and the domestic and international financial markets.