- Cycle: Master.
- Domain: Economic, commercial and management sciences.
- Branch: Management Sciences.
- Specialty: Management.
- Duration: 2 years.
About the course
Aim of the course
- Deepen the knowledge acquired during the license phase.
- Deepen students’ knowledge of the basic functions of the firm (production, finance, marketing, human resources).
- Provide the student with decision-making and problem-solving techniques.
- Provide the student with tools and techniques for management and administration.
- Allow the student to adopt modern management approaches.
- Allow the student to facilitate their integration into the professional field.
- Learn to use specialization techniques to pursue decision-making careers, monitor management and IT at a higher level.
- Know the institutional and legal framework.
- Ability to communicate in a global professional environment.
- Keep abreast of developments in the world of management, administration and business to ensure the high academic level in a world in constant evolution according to technological development.
Dissertation (End of study project)
The student’s training path is crowned by Discuss the thesis before a jury, which deals with one of the areas addressed during the theoretical training.
Program (Taught modules)
- 1st semester: the foundations of strategic management, change management, management systems, crisis management, decision-making, anti-corruption law, a foreign language.
- 2nd semester: economic theories of the firm, strategic human resources management, financial analysis and project evaluation, modern functions of the firm, administrative communication and publishing, public procurement law , the foreign language.
- 3rd semester: knowledge management, information systems management, creativity and innovation management, Entrepreneurship, scientific research methodology,
fundamental law of public employment, the foreign language.
- Continue training at PhD.
- Participation in scientific conferences.
- Employment in companies and public administrations.
- Employment in private sector company.
- Opening of administrative and strategic advisory offices.