University-business liaison office
The Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research has adopted a policy aimed at increasing communication and achieving mutual convergence between the university and its economic and social environment, in order to activate a real and meaningful partnership dedicated to science and knowledge in the service of economic development at the local and national level.
The main aim of increasing the level of communication between the university and economic and social institutions is to facilitate the integration of university graduates and their involvement in the development course at the local and national level, as these institutions represent a real employment opportunity.
In this sense, the University is committed to ensuring a qualitative composition that corresponds to the requirements of the labour market in its social and economic environment, because the training of students at university is an essential element that allows them to integrate professionally in the future.
To achieve this, the University has sought to develop several mechanisms to maintain communication with the economic and social sector, including the creation of the Founding University Connectivity Office (BLUE).
Considering that the university centre has a leading role and social responsibility, the Director of the Centre, Dr. Amirouche Bouchlagam, called for the need to establish an office linking the University Centre to economic institutions (BLUE) in order to increase the level of communication between the university and the institution, as a new interest of the vice-president of the university in charge of foreign relations. , cooperation, activation, communication and scientific events.
- Work to re-establish the dynamic relationship between the university centre and the institution, through the establishment of a set of cooperation agreements between the University and various institutions active in its economic and social environment;
- Statistics and mapping of economic and social institutions and various organizations active in the region.
- Work to identify the needs of the labour market, thus achieving a consensus between these needs and the different training programmes offered at the university level, particularly at the master’s level.
- Enable students to take field training in various institutions and organizations by creating and activating a unit specializing in conducting student training and following graduates to establish their own projects.
The cell dedicated to the management of student training:
The main purpose of this unit is to enable students, especially master’s students, to provide field training in various host institutions by facilitating the search for an institution tailored to the needs of each student. Depending on the following steps:
- Identify a list of students’ different training needs, including:
- A list of each institute’s needs by training area.
- A list of the different institutions benefiting by specialties.
- Creating a database of professional partners related to the areas of the university’s specialties A nominal database of organizations with which cooperation and exchange agreements have been concluded.
- A database of potential organizations with which cooperation agreements are concluded in the future.
As far as the implementation of international projects is concerned
The main objective of this cell is to improve participation in international projects by:
- Select a team for all types of international projects.
- Establish monitoring and monitoring teams for international projects.
- Dr. Agoun Cheraf, Deputy Director of Scientific Research and Foreign Relations;
- Prof. Lamzewada Riad, office worker.
- Prof. Benon Khairadinne, Director of Entrepreneurship.
BLUE’s organizational structure:
Office: Central administration 4th floor;
Twitter: www.twiter.com/ Blue.CUM