Abdelhafid Boussouf University Center of Mila, Algeria
Abdelhafid Boussouf University Center of Mila is a public scientific, cultural and professional institution with legal personality and financial autonomy.
Abdelhafid Boussouf University Center of Mila was established by decree n ° 08-204 of 06 Radjeb 1429 corresponding to July 09, 2008. Nowadays, it has more than 11,900 students, 380 teachers and 250 technical and administrative staff.
The university center is a constantly evolving educational and scientific institution dedicated to research and scientific promotion and technological development in the scientific community.
The university offers opportunities for study and research in 44 programs: 18 bachelor programs, 22 master degrees and 04 PhD programs. These programs are spread over several fields of study: Science and Technology, Languages and Economics.
The number and purpose of the institutes making up the Abdelhafid Boussouf University Center in Mila are set as follows:
Institute of Science and Technology, has three Departments: Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, Department of Natural and Life Sciences and Department of Science and Technology.
Institute of Economic Sciences, Commercial and Management Sciences, has three departments: Department of Economic Sciences, Department of Commercial Sciences, Department of Management Sciences.
Institute of Letters and Languages, has two departments: Department of Arabic Language, Department of Foreign Languages.
The Center has three research laboratories, welcoming a total of 77 doctoral students:
Laboratory of Strategic Studies for Economic Diversification.
The University Center promotes and disseminates the culture of innovation, and participates in strengthening the national scientific potential, the valuation of the research results, and the dissemination of scientific information and technical cooperation. It also participates within the international scientific and cultural community for the exchange and spreading of knowledge.
Location and region
The University Center of Melilla is located five kilometers from the city center on the road connecting the cities of Mila and Zghaya and occupies a total area of 87 hectares.